Shandong Sanjin Glass Machinery Co., Ltd. was established in 1959, and holds the chair of Vice-President in the China Glass Association and the China Light Industry Machinery Association. It was restructured into a private enterprise company in 2004 and converted into a Joint Venture company in 2011 with Emhart Glass SA, a division of Bucher Industries AG, Switzerland. Emhart contributed a capital of 400 million Yuan to company through equity merger and subscription, becoming the top 1 shareholder of the company. In 2018, Shandong Sanjin became the wholly-controlled subsidiary of Bucher Industries AG.More >>
News & Information
Address: No. 577 Xinhua Avenue, Zhoucun District, Zibo, Shandong: 86-533-6181717: office@
Copyright (c) Shandong Sanjin Glass Machinery Co., Ltd. all rights reserved, Lu ICP, No. 09074865.